In the event that an individual is actively suicidal or is concerned about someone else being actively suicidal:
We are not a 24-Hour crisis center, and do not have providers available for immediate intervention.
Hotlines Available to Assist:
- Houston Crisis Suicide Hotline 832-416-1177
- Crisis Text Line. Text HOME to 741741
- National Suicidal Hotline 1-800-273-8255
If the situation is more urgent than calling a hotline:
- Take the suicidal individual to the nearest emergency room
- If not possible, call non-emergency police number to request support at your house:
- Sugar Land: 281-341-4704
- Harris County: 713-884-3131
- Katy: 281-392-4848
If immediate assistance is needed, call 9-1-1 and ask for Crisis Intervention Team.