Welcome to The Sugar Bend Center Individual and Family Wellness.
The providers officing at Sugar Bend Center offer supportive and compassionate treatment for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families in Fort Bend County and surrounding communities. Please call us at: 281-242-2595
The following professionals are available for help:
- Ruth Bedsole, LMFT, LPC - Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor
- Jennifer S. Crawford, Ph.D. - Clinical Psychologist & Neuropsychologist
- C. Scott Moreland, D.O. - Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist
- Angela M. Pfeiffer, Ph.D. - Clinical Psychologist
- Jennifer B. Schlett, M.A., LPC - Licensed Professional Counselor
- Randi Raizner, Ph.D. - Neuropsychologist
- Margaret M. Tripp, Ph.D. - Clinical Psychologist
- Please note that Marcia Laviage, Ph.D. has moved to a new location. You can find information on her new practice by clicking here.
The independent providers at the Sugar Bend Center specialize in helping people who are struggling with behavioral, emotional, cognitive, or relationship problems, and believe in applying their years of training and experience to each individual's unique personality and life situation. The professionals provide interventions that include individual therapy, marital or couples therapy, family therapy, play therapy, medication evaluations and treatment (psychopharmacology), and neuropsychological assessments and reports.
The Sugar Bend Center is easily accessible to residents of Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford, Richmond, Katy, Bellaire, Houston, and surrounding cities.
Some of the issues often addressed at the Sugar Bend Center are:
- ADHD, sometimes referred to as ADD
- Anxiety or Worries
- Childhood Behavior Problems (such as Oppositional Defiant Disorder)
- Depression and BiPolar Disorder
- Divorce Adjustment (for adults and children)
- Eating Disorders
- Family Conflicts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parenting Problems
- Relationship Problems
- School Adjustment
The goal of the providers at the Sugar Bend Center is to provide quality care to each individual and family they see and to help bring a sense of wellness to their lives.
Please call us at 281-242-2595.